About Marta de Madariaga López
Dr Marta de Madariaga López is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist with over 15 years of experience working in the public and private sectors. Her extensive experience includes working with people across the life span with a full range of psychological disorders and emotional distress and she has worked extensively with families. Her particular research and clinical interests lie in neuropsychology, trauma, cross-cultural and community psychology. Marta has a friendly and enthusiastic approach.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy)
- MSc in Cognitive Neuropsychology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Computing Science
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist (CPsych) with the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Registered Supervisor with the Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPS)
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)