Adult Mental Health
We specialised in the provision of assessment, formulation and intervention across a range of psychological and neuropsychological difficulties. We are experienced in a number of different treatment approaches including Cognitive and Behaviour Therapy, Mindfulness, Family and Couple’s models, and Psychodynamic and Integrative methods.
o Anxiety Disorders including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Phobias
o Depression and Grief responses
o Trauma –
- Assessment and Recommendations of Acute Trauma (e.g. Road Traffic Accident, other Specific Life Event) & Complex Trauma (e.g. multiplex trauma, sexual abuse, domestic violence)
- Delivery of evidence-based Treatment including Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) and Interpersonal Psychotherapy.
o Adult Clinical Neuropsychology –
- Assessment and Recommendations in the following areas:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (e.g. post-concussions, stroke).
- Neurodegenerative Disorders (e.g. Alzheimer’s Diseases, Fronto-temporal Dementia).
- Delivery of Interventions to improve:
- Family relations and adjustment.
- Self-confidence, anxiety, depression and related mental health difficulties.
- Social Participation and Work adjustment.
- Decision making.